REPORTS TO: Client Services Manager/ Sr. VP
FSLA STATUS: Exempt
This position is responsible for building and maintaining strong and positive client relationships. Client satisfaction and retention will be key elements of success.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain consistent and regular meaningful client contacts. Prepare and present regular client performance reviews,
- Identify and report drug utilization and trend management strategies to client,
- Manage client contract renewal activities with the primary goals of retaining client, obtaining multiple year agreements and maintaining or improving profitability.
- Review Benefit Design Summary documents at least annually with clients,
- Maintain and monitors reporting of performance guarantees,
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in presenting to clients and staff,
- Demonstrate expertise in pharmacy benefit strategies,
- Provide regular feedback to management team regarding client requirements and business,
- Implement new clients when assigned by the Sr. VP and manage all stewardship meetings.
- Ensure file feeds are delivered appropriately and to correct vendor.
- Ensure contracts, business associate agreements and non-disclosure agreements are fully executed and maintained in the vendor management system
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management (from attached list or as amended from time to time).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required. May accept on the job experience in PBM industry
- Three plus years working as a pharmacy technician
- Three plus years working in PBM industry
- Three plus years working in Health Care or Insurance related industry as an client services or account management capacity
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Good follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving a car occasionally
- Normal office environment.
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com